Saturday, March 21, 2020

Gaining Riches Over Time

I'm now believing the principle of consistency with hard work over anything that you see can bring a lot of riches from being successful, have had a little amount of success over, and learned to enjoy doing regardless of the annoyances of feeling like you are falling short sometimes. Basically, with programming or software engineering, I struggle sometimes to get it working effectively but I'm still game for putting my time into it to make it happen. It's quite fun and enjoyable for me even with all the stress I'm feeling sometimes. I have learned to really love it and feel so lucky that I don't have any anger issues related to my occupation. 

My secondary choices on the side are playing common zero-sum games for money. Trading stocks is a pretty good example of it, but I have chosen to go with trading foreign currency, since the trading pool is recession proof. It can get pretty torturous after having a string of losing bets, and the same with Poker. Right now, I have made about 400 million play chips in a few months of playing poker on this world famous app, which has probably only about 100,000 moderately active players. 

I don't mean to show off, but it's enough to put me at around the top 150 players on that site right now based on chip count. I had a fun battle against the chip leader the other day who has over 10 billion chips, and he wasn't joking around with me! I took only about 10 million chips from him in a session but it was well-worth the rush of winning a little off of him before I ran off.