Sunday, March 1, 2020

Slight Update On Progress

It looks like my background on Forex trading is that I'm making the most sense out of it with learning two systems I paid the most money for. I just landed with the indicators and now I'm just going for doing my own thing in testing them. I feel the most comfortable with using them from catering to my own interests. Like one of the systems is normally about constantly monitoring the market and taking in all the profit that you can get. I don't really care for that because I would rather be playing after positioning myself with a favorable trade and just check on the market status like every eight hours. The other one favors trading during peak hours, but I would rather trade whenever it's convenient for me, so this is why I'm testing these systems while coming up with my own idea and doing whatever because winning or losing at this point doesn't matter. I'm playing the real market for free and testing my strategies!

After having played so random and losing a lot of short term trades, I've locked in on profitable trades that have lasted a few days and I'm learning to be comfortable about when to exit or if I should leave it in. It's a pretty fun game to play and hoping I get good enough to make this my lucrative side job so I could semi-retire someday. I'm also a software engineer by trade now and enjoy it too even if it feels like a hassle to get back started on it daily sometimes.