Monday, March 30, 2020

Working Through My Weaknesses

It looks like I have trouble identifying my own weaknesses and what was cool is that I was able to get my nice lady friends to identify those areas for me when it comes to dating. I chose not to ask my asexual and best lady pal because I already know she sees me a whole lot differently. Since we get along so well and knowing her personality to dislike upsetting others, she might already have her guard down with me and could end up saying something that wouldn't be that helpful. 

I'm actually being a little more tactful with her like the good partner I would be if we were actually together. I decided to pay more attention to her body language and smile a lot more with our dialogues. It's really become quite dainty! It's still going to take some getting used to, but I'm really interested in paying more attention to everything about her. It's not in any obsessed way, but just because I actually like her and have realized that she is a very unique and special person in my life. Her natural appearance is homely and she is physically a little pale from not having worked out enough. She's getting back into working out again though to build some tolerance with handling stress.  

I ended up doing rather well with my best lady pal then and for who she is in general as a person. Just the fact that I was able to accept in a fun but humble manner with someone else telling me what my weaknesses are, I'm more readily aware while looking to put in a little more effort to deal with them.