Friday, March 6, 2020

Still Very Lucky

I'm starting to see that I'm very lucky to be where I'm at, despite how I could still make things better for myself from applying hard work and keeping myself happy. I think I'm just a normal guy now who likes to dream big and go after them. I feel burdened by only two things now- it's having to put in the time and not feeling it sometimes.

I'm practically going to have to exercise self-discipline then which is pretty much forcing myself to go out there and do it because I know it's what I want for myself. I can only do the best I can for myself, even though I'm still a long ways to get to where I want to go. The best thing about all of this is that I feel much more happier than before and no longer feeling overcome with worries and depression. 

It's definitely a major leap forward for me, and how I wish I had some moments back so I can play them differently and then rewind it back to how it is right now. In a sense, I can only leave it to the imagination because I have accepted it, if it's not going to go my way no matter how hard I try.