Saturday, March 14, 2020

Just Joking Here

I feel like thinking, what in the devil, I don't see cops around like I used to! I honestly became a little paranoid from writing on here while feeling really toyed with. An average frustrated chump accused me of being a terrorist a long time ago from this blog. I don't really know what made him think that, except it started out after I wrote that he was an idiot for not visiting his family and doing his wild antics. It turns out that I may have been right about it all along!

He's pretty chill about it now, and I think he went into some therapy by the looks of it! Hey, therapy works for the most part. Without having done it, it looks like I'm managing my stressful thoughts a little better now. I still can't drop these thoughts to focus on listening to the Bible yet, but it's getting there!