Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Working At It

Well, it's not easy but I'm understanding that I want to make a living as a successful risk manager while playing a game of taking little pieces of the pie from successful competitors. The way I see it is that a lot of players in the market are going to end up failing with possible severe negative consequences like failed marriage, money problems, and gambling addiction. To avoid those drastic outcomes, a lot of work needs to be put in with figuring out the game while also putting in the time to practice it daily! Finding one's own convenience is just going to take a lot more time, rather than trying to do enough to just get by. 

I can see how right now, since I wasn't born into any rich family and with being physically short, there's sometimes an emotional ailment for me but I've learned to let it linger without being so negative about it now. I just don't care so much about it, but now I see that I should try to make myself grow taller still just for fun and without opting for any surgery. It's just something that I want to work hard for even if it's going to be impossible and feel very difficult to keep up with. I think it's just going to be worth it on the long run for me though, even if it doesn't matter on the grand scheme of things. 

People have the right to believe whatever they want, but in the end everybody's looks are going to fail someone even though these people think that looks really do matter. I just stopped writing and took the time to text an old friend about this while making fun of his selfish ways. In the end, it really doesn't matter but the good thing is that I have learned so much about self-acceptance and have acquired it for the time well-being! If you don't have the luck then it's basically putting in a lot of hard work to stay happy while maintaining a strong mental health. It really is nice to be at personal peace and not have any problems staying nice to people even if they go off tangent to be really irritating or act stupid from having some anger management problems.