Monday, July 20, 2020

Aiming for Better Progression

It looks like I keep on neglecting one more thing, which is working on doing stocks. Last night, I had my mind set on doing it but I just wanted to relax and release some build up in a form that's related to minor stress and boredom. From being aware of this and just going at it still, I have gained some tolerance to be able to maintain a good level of focus for maybe a few minutes at a time before breaking away from concentration. It becomes even more difficult for me when I'm driving home while trying to listen to the Bible!

Well, here I am trying to get back at it again. I really would like to work on doing stocks now. I guess because it still feels a bit foreign to me, I'm putting off on taking a risk with it. I really do feel that I have acquired some valuable material that really works to maintain some form of stability while working at developing income from trading currency and playing online Poker. 

I am on my second week of being consistent with doing growing taller stretches which is good before heading to sleep. I would like to factor in working out which hasn't been motivating since I'm looking to take cycling and yoga classes at my local gym and then piling it up to give myself a workout session with doing weights. I think with weight training, I should be going four times a week to work on my lower and upper body interchangeably each day. I do have a swimming membership too, which is nice at a local aquatic center. They also have a small waterpark and I happen to live close to another so maybe I should just go by myself to unwind while giving myself motivation to improve my body. Maybe it will make it more fun to make friends with girls and try to invite out the single and decent looking ones! I'm open to trying to form a dating relationship among good looking and nice single friends. I want to go out now and have fun while working on acting like a natural with being self-confident around everyone.