Saturday, July 11, 2020

Things to do Today

It's pretty cool in that I'm about setting up a happy routine and hopefully someday, I'll be able to experience a life of freedom with plenty of money at my hands to give freely to the world for making it a better place! Yeah, I'm pretty weird in that I don't mind giving back, but I will be careful about who I give it to. I don't believe in giving out free handouts to people and how you have to face the fiery trial to earn something that you are seeking. 

I don't even want to work for people who have a lot of money too. I guess some people are different with their own interests, and I happened to have just come out this way. I want to enjoy a lot of personal time having fun along with the right partner now. I don't mind if I stay just friends with the lady I fall in love with, but it looks like it could be that way right now with my best friend. She's not able to do a lot of things because of her health issues and stress management, but I really like her as a person still. We have plenty of good communication, while I have no problems staying courteous with her while throwing in a joke or two. For example, I plan to give her a nice hug and lift her up while twisting my body a little for fun. I'll tell her that I haven't seen her in so long and it's good to see her. I just want to try out this move for fun on a girl smaller than me. Overall, I seem to be doing fine with the two main ladies I have a chance with so far. I realize that they can feel very attractive, but it's not about the appearance for me anymore. It's about just being able to fall in love with each other and being happy while accepting each other's flaws.