Saturday, July 4, 2020

Happy 4th of July!!!

I'm writing this post while being ahead by 22 days. It's been a pretty crazy year to experience as a whole since a black man dying from being murdered by a policeman on video has rallied several crowds during this pandemic. Young people must also have a lot of time on their hands from not having work to do things like this. 

I guess now that's done and over with, so moving on to bigger things. From a personal level, this Covid-19 scare really concerned me from having regular headaches while living at home. I ended up getting myself tested and the results turned out to be negative so I'm totally fine and have a better understanding of my symptoms with getting these migraines now. I feel more assured now to start getting more lively with a few trusted friends I dearly regard as venues are starting to open back up. 

I'm looking to plan a fun year with my friend who I care the most about, along with going after getting rich by the end of this year. I'm pretty serious about it too and will make a valiant effort and not back down when I ever need to make a comeback!