Sunday, July 26, 2020

Interesting Event

As I'm writing this, I'm planning for the 4th of July weekend and I was invited out by a lady I went out with last year. She's quite an attractive person and we're friends. I'm open to seeing how it goes between us since we're the same age and both still single. Basically, I've learned to be patient with how things arise and stay open to any development in a relationship. I would love to enjoy a wonderful sex life, but I prefer right now to enjoy building up a loving relationship to get to that point. I want to bring on a lot of love-making pleasure to the lady like full-time I choose to be with for the rest of my life! 

I want to really focus more on just having fun and being happy with someone now. I'm totally okay with being friendzoned too. I don't think a friend zone really exists though. You are either into each other or not and if it's a one-sided love interest then it's what it really is and how you should be focused on her happiness first and then yours as well from being in love, which would mean possibly moving on to find another connection while staying open to something happening with the first girl later on. If she ends up finding a decent boyfriend or swings differently then call it a heartbreaker to get over if you haven't found anyone yet. I still see myself as having a chance with them as long as I stay interested while having a good relationship with them, and they aren't in a committed relationship. I'm actually happy for some couples where I had a part in competing for love and even possibly a chance in the mating game with a few ladies.