Saturday, July 25, 2020

Enjoying Side Business

It looks like I've chosen the right side business for myself now which is saving and investing my money. I'm going to call myself a junior, recreational Poker player. It looks like I just want to keep it online while playing this quick format and hoping to build my current bank account from really small to huge someday. It would be quite a feat when that day happens. I'm also patient about it and not looking to ever tilt from exercising discipline and not having to deal with large funds I've earned yet. I have been there though where I have lost so much before a couple times. It's not the end of the world, but it felt that way for me from being so sensitive back then. 

I guess I could look to let watching anime or playing video games be the last thing for me today and now on. If I don't ever get to it because I'm letting myself get occupied, then I can live with it unless I've had too much. This means there's going to be some change of plans in that if I feel burnt out enough then I will give into indulging in those activities while just letting it be something optional and the last thing I do before going to bed. It's just fun for me and that's all, but I do give credit to the Lord for my belief system and spirituality because I wholeheartedly believe in the Bible for every word it says.