Friday, July 10, 2020

Pulling Through Yesterday

I ended up getting tired and could have kept myself awake longer by drinking some caffeinated tea or cup of coffee but I decided against it. I ended up playing by watching a few anime episodes. For my list of tasks, I ended up playing some more online Poker, doing some stretches, and getting my shower in. 

The growing taller stretches are working out quite nicely for me in that it's really helping to straighten out my back after a long day of sitting at the office in front of my computer. I'm doing it more for health benefits now with the possible growth that could be added as a bonus. Basically, it's killing two birds in one stone and is pretty smart while I'm sure not a lot of people have ever pondered about it!

This time I would like to lay off of the Poker action and work on getting my trades in now and watching an anime episode here and there in between. I still do have to work on running a few more calculations to ensure I wager the right amount that I'm looking to invest. 

What's pretty cool is that these side businesses are something I could get a lot of significant reward back from putting in maybe two hours a day at most. This is the ideal life of being an independent and wealthy professional!  On top of that, I'm looking to take some cycling, yoga, and weight training classes at the local UFC gym. The gym has opened back up now after the Covid-19 pandemic. Lastly, I would like to also start cooking. Overall, it looks like my to-do list is starting to get really comprehensive and focused for me.