Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Not Minding Things so Much From the Past

It looks like I'm truly over my usual triggers that kept on bugging me from the past. What really has helped a lot for me is just laughing my butt off at things and consistently labeling everything or everyone else who angers me to be crazy. It truly has worked out for me! I can't say much how it happens for anyone else because I see having had to deal with myself as a handful. I didn't even go for proper therapy because I couldn't tell what I needed to go in for, no matter what others told me. I was able to behave properly when I had to or desired to no matter how crazy and bothersome my world felt. I actually think it's pretty funny now with others telling me I had to go get help in the past. I was more angered by it in the past when they told me that and would start behaving with them in an active manner messaging them as well from being nice as I can and holding things back which ended up freaking them out! Yeah, they were really crazy with me and there's really nothing more that needs to be added to it.

It's the past and I've grown out of it while content with myself again, but getting inspiration from reading a few devotions based off the Bible put me in the right direction that I desired to put myself. It's pretty nice to have to have overcome this trial. I'm a more improved and better focused while confident and happier short man now! This whole time, it was related to my strong and unresolved feelings. I was trying to repress it and trying to have fun while feeling like I was struggling. I wasn't actually depressed by it.  Nowadays, it's so crazy being full-on straight and how I can also understand ladies from their perspective as well, but still I love staying nice to them, even all the crazy ones I've ever come across!