Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Making New Progress

With my side business, I have now chosen to just deal with investing in stocks and short-term swing trading the Forex market. It really doesn't take me that long to work on, so this is what I mainly want, which is just having time to do whatever else while being wealthy and not having to worry about working for a paycheck.  It sounds like a nice and humble life for me to work at achieving! 

I believe that I'm blessed to have finally found some resources that make a lot of sense to me and how I'm able to retain the information because of my interest in it. Basically, I'm going to lay off of treating online Poker like a business now because it would mathematically take me too long to make a lot of money from not being that much better than the current competition. I'd like to be confident enough to be able to support a family, while being rich enough to do whatever still like continuing to have fun with the future wife and kids. 

I have come a long way from having lacked confidence and being conflict avoidant. It caused problems with some crazy individuals because I couldn't just back away from whatever personal issue I had with them and close the deal. Now, it's different and I feel very positive and confident to go places and keep on doing fun things. It's awesome that things have felt like they are turning around for the better consistently.