Thursday, July 30, 2020

Starting to Make Better Sense

I think what it just comes down to for me is sticking to something to be successful. It can be long, pestering, and very difficult to get somewhere but as long as it's something I'm interested in doing to make a living, it's all there is to it. I'm a much more confident individual now and possibly even nicer in person, but I can be  really funny and annoying to a few crazy acquaintances via mainly text. Back then, I wasn't really equipped to solve issues with those individuals who went crazy with me. I'm not sure I can call them good friends anymore, since I closed with myself off from being really uncomfortable and struggling to find my inner self while becoming more confident.

It gradually just kept on getting better for me, and I realize that there are some really good people out there that I'm happy to have met and formed a wonderful community with in some sense. It's awesome and I'm happy to be there when I get the chance. I had a good time basically and it's stupid. Oh, I was dumb and forgot some things while being crazy. I was just playing around but who cares, it's what it is. So stupid, I just realized it that I was just playing with people and I didn't tell them about it while apologizing. I'm starting to get a better sense of mind and establishing this comfort zone while being a confident and hot short man!