Friday, July 3, 2020

Future Planning

After having figured out what was making me so mad and how to get rid of it, I feel a lot more sure of myself. It's crazy how just feeling and accepting that others are also crazy for anything negative I feel with them, the anger ends up being driven away. It's my personal secret that I'm sharing with any reader who has managed to read this post.  

I feel a lot more confident and happier to go on with living my life. This anger was actually bugging me for almost ten years, and it finally came around to see its resolution. I'm so lucky to have a taste of personal victory! I feel like I'm armed with a secret weapon in dealing with people who I skillfully hide my anger or annoyance from. It's just from thinking to myself that they are crazy, I can get around to getting what I came for with them!  

I have a personal promise with the Lord in visiting that crazy church again once I hit my millionaire mark and get some six pack abs. These are two of my biggest dreams that I'm working on. For becoming a millionaire, the heck with it! I will work hard at becoming one by the end of this year! It doesn't matter that I will fail. I can always review my actions and keep on improving. I don't think my friends will take me that seriously from having said it too many times already, so I'll just keep this to myself. 

I have a goal in place and it's what I'm working at achieving now. I'm not in any rush nor panicking about it. Those people I came across may be weird and crazy to me but I hope they end up improving as a whole. I totally accept that they are crazy already. I'm not playing any active role there but it's going to be fun for me with having more playing cards to use on them at my final go-around with them in the near future.