Thursday, July 2, 2020

Work and Reward System

Since I enjoy having fun or relaxing while letting my mind wander off after focusing on something for awhile, it only makes sense to dedicate myself to hard work until I reach a certain goal and then have fun while I'm satisfied. This model seems to work the best for me. It's like running every Saturday morning 8+ miles under 90 minutes because just completing it is the rewarding and fun aspect! 

From having watched a lot of anime about a lot of ladies at the same time chasing after only one lucky man, my view on relationships with lady friends have loosened up more positively! I'm more lenient about how they view things and behave around me. The fact that I'm friends with them really helps me realize that I'm grateful and appreciative of their company. My conclusion is that I've always had a chance with a couple of my best lady friends. One of them is questionably still single and I've found my opening with her, so I'm comfortable about how she truly is and she doesn't hold back either. 

It's really just how you make it out to be while being a gentleman and showing interest in them I guess. There's really no right or wrong formula- just be your honest self and then don't get too weird or over-confident about them spending time with you.