Thursday, July 16, 2020

New Thing to Develop

I think gradually I want to work hard at gaining consistency with being durable at handling any form of stress while maintaining a positive attitude. The best way to go about it is to just keep on trying over and over again, no matter how many times you fail. This is my attitude these days and so to apply it with what I have going, I'm looking to complete my side business, work out, cook, plan, and then play if I have any time remaining. Some days I will of course look to play first and then work depending on my mood. 

For the most part, it would be nice to work at finishing what I tasked myself to and have patience while staying positive from being so stressed out sometimes. The only way is to just realize all of this and keep on trying. I guess from having this blog and writing about it, I'm not so worried about embarrassing myself anymore. I have just accepted how things are going better with myself and capable of laughing about it while openly giving myself to keep on improving.