Sunday, July 19, 2020

Spending Time on Weekend

I basically spent my time playing a couple of my main video games on the Switch and finishing up with watching an anime series. I would really like to focus some more on my side business. Everything else is moving along smoothly since it doesn't take that long to get finished since I've moved towards investing. It's just I'm still rough starting with doing stocks. On the other hand, with doing currency and online Poker, I have been at both of them for awhile so the transition into playing with real money now hasn't been that hard for me and is rather a relief in how I'm going about it! 

I'm still a little uncomfortable with doing stocks and have been taking my time to gather all the details I need together. Yet, I feel like I'm moving in a good direction with the right support. Stocks are going to take up most of my capital and I'm looking to be moderately risky with it. I'm already playing at a pretty decent level that I'm comfortable with on trading currency and playing Poker so that's two of my three things out of the way. 

I have also managed with doing my growing taller stretches, just to help out with my posture at work. I was noticing that I was slouching and didn't want some bad habits to keep continuing from getting too comfortable and paying for it later on. Now, I just need to add in some gym time and cooking to my daily personal repertoire and then I should be feeling fulfilled as my own person!