Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Getting Over the Dumb Efforts

Honestly, I was capable of doing a lot of things but there are these hidden reasons. For my best lady friend, she used to work out a lot but then her body just couldn't handle it at a certain point so she was forced to revert back to her starting point. She gets a little stubborn and just puts off on stuff but at least she's really open about telling me things she isn't interested in. I'm not going to be a jerk and keep on pressing it. I'm very open about understanding how she is and I do care about her a great amount, while she likes to hang out with me.  

Yeah, it's really nice to have someone like that in my life to look forward to seeing! I don't think appearances matter so much to me anymore as long as I don't have to be a judge about it and stay comfortable with her. In a group, I don't mind about any color and shape she comes in. I'm just happy to be me and hang out with them. It just doesn't matter to me and is all about socializing while having fun and being nice about it with everyone there. I do struggle a little with being short underneath still and always will but that's my own kryptonite to carry and persevere while having a positive attitude about it with confidence and just snapping out of it whenever it tries to kill me.