Friday, October 23, 2020

Actively Making Money on Side Hustle

First off, I don't really consider investing in quality stocks to be any side hustle. It's really a long term process with acquiring wealth and something that happens passively. I have been rolling along with the punches just fine and not panicking from the volatility working against me. Yet, there are moments you have to cut your losses and I have been following my group's recommendations with it. 

I think I'm cool joining their service with a lifetime membership now, which I did for under $1000. Otherwise I would have been charged $240 per year which is manageable but I ended up overpaying for one of their services I ended up disliking. It's not that it's bad but it requires a lot more capital than I can handle at the moment to make an exorbitant amount of money. 

With this annually paid service being non refundable, I decided to transfer it into a lifetime membership and get a little refund so it's not a bad business decision for me while not letting my money go into any waste. I already know that I plan to be with these guys for 20+ years so I will start getting some value after a few years, since my current stock portfolios are maintaining profit.