Friday, October 2, 2020

Main Things I Desire to Touch Up

I just want to keep at it with investing, trading Forex, and not playing online Poker for a very long time. For all these three, I'm just at the beginning stages right now and it hasn't got that big yet. I'm willing to take my time while learning from my mistakes and really trying to succeed now. I'm not let down from losing money anymore because I couldn't keep track of something. I'm just going to keep on trying and hopefully, I'll gain a working strategy that allows me to be consistent with gaining steady profit. 

I totally believe that this is within reach for me now, and I feel happy about going for it. I think I really need to put in some willpower to get into cooking and working out more regularly. These are the last two things I'm really interested in. I guess it really doesn't matter so much about whether I have time to socialize or not. I'm definitely interested in it, but I've learned to not really mind keeping to myself. I'm still pretty cool about staying friendly within my circle.