Sunday, October 18, 2020

Doing Right Thing

Honestly, I think asking out a girl I liked and is a Facebook friend was the right thing to do! Looking back on it, I wasn't quite sure if it was dumb but it's what I was supposed to be doing. 

I don't have many ladies that I asked out like that, so I wasn't quite sure. My first dates came from scoring ugly ladies on Craigslist! I was this total gentleman and tried to be a smooth talker to earn their trust via e-mails. I think those ladies were sort of crazy to begin with anyway and I was too. I've learned my lesson. Don't offer people, especially the ugly ladies, any money online just to try to date them!

I was lucky to find cute girls online but they got fat later on and they were weird too so I think it all makes sense to fail at connecting with them. Man, I wasn't just having it from being upset with their behavior. I mellowed down a lot lately though and picked up on much needed self-confidence, so it's a smoother road for me now.