Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Staying Patient

Instead of being in a rush to get some satisfaction and accepting a huge risk to obtain it fast, I think it's better to risk a small or acceptable amount you can afford to lose while keeping everything comfortable as possible.  

I've found that not having to constantly stare at the market works very well for me. I love the idea of being less hands on while still reaping a reward for having taken some initiative. This is my desired way to become a millionaire!  

I can see myself eventually working at lowering my taxes legally and possibly even being able to get a maximum tax write-off by donating to charities I believe in. I'm really looking forward to the day that I become a wealthy individual with a lot of time on my hands! 

I already have the proper channel that feels like it is working out for me. I still haven't had the chance to get engaged yet, but it looks like I've found a lady I might be really interested in. We're still just friends right now who hang out one-on-one, so maybe it's pre-dating stages right now. I seem to be taking a nice liking to her. I think I enjoy being around her decent personality. She is also pretty hot too in an underrated fashion. I'm not worried about how people see us, so it seems cool so far.  

This will get interesting if I end up in a relationship with her because I could be tested with having feelings of wanting to see other ladies. For the time being, I guess I'm in no rush.