Thursday, October 22, 2020

Managing Time Better

It looks like I prefer watching this action/comedy anime right now for fun. It's a long series that stretches over 300 episodes plus a few movies. I'm not really going to mention what I'm watching though, so maybe I'll forget what it was twenty years later while reading this post, right?

It's pretty neat to have something that I've put up over the last ten years and I'm like the only one to do this, out of my other peers who have blogs and categorize it with my major. I've left a link up on the top to check out profiles and my name is really a joke, so it's an attempt to make someone laugh after realizing it's me on the first page. It's just a personal joke practically because I don't get any credit for writing this.   

I basically have left no connection with my civilian name because of the small controversies I have on this blog. I'm also not looking to get into politics but to kill two birds with one stone, why not if it ever makes sense to. I wrapped up my personal issues with some people a long time ago after sending them a message. I think they have seriously shut themselves out now and figure I'm too smart for them like a force of nature! This is what I want, so heck yeah!

Everything takes time to get somewhere you desire to be at, and it's wonderful to live through the down days from maintaining positivity with a self-disciplined approach. It really can't be any simpler than this.