Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Making Dating Considerations Economically

I'm realizing a really good idea to follow now. Compared to my shorter guy friends and yes, they are puny in size with slightly unattractive personalities, putting it all together they never had any much success with online dating. With my profile, since I identify myself as a Christian, I do get quite a few Christian women chasing after me once in a while. It's pretty funny because I mentioned on my profile that I want someone who is pretty. A lot of times, I don't really find myself fully attracted to her appearance but to be nice, I just click a free button that says I'm also interested in her. 

A lot of them also live too far away, despite some women probably being desperate to find someone and also a really, honestly good person. Putting it together, I want to just meet the person I'm supposed to be with from being around good friends or at any random place at the right time. 

I'm looking to settle down with a single girl who is nice and decent looking. I'm at about 80% now with primarily looking at her personality. I have learned to figure out a few of my dating pet peeves, so I'm actually happy for a guy and girl who I went out with once ending up together who are also good friends. 

In the future, I will have to get a single and viable woman to go out with me to find out if there's this really good connection, and how much I can handle her turning crazy with me! The added bonus I'm really looking for is that I'd like to find someone with some longevity in enjoying getting in that mood privately at home! I mean I'm willing to work at the relationship and maintain some fun to keep it healthy while staying faithful, regardless of how tempted I get with finding any other interested women to be so hot. I think I can be absolutely satisfied from the strong bond that forms while falling in love and sharing a lot of romantic attributes while being devoted to each other.