Monday, October 26, 2020

Getting Things Done

I'm starting to figure out that personal happiness is something you must work for to make the most out of it. Some days, the rush isn't going to be there and for other times it's going to be better depending on what you are doing or focusing on.

I'm starting to relate that it's like going for a long run and maintaining it. I have an advantage here because I do run about 8.5 miles on a windy trail with some steep incline. It's pretty fun and exhausting that I have to manage a comfortable jogging speed of about 10 minutes per mile. It's not bad and I'm not complaining about wanting it to be at a faster pace. I personally believe it will get there if I keep on working at it by just doing it weekly at around the same time.   

The way I see it is that you have to know what you think will work best for yourself and then apply some self-discipline with just doing it mindlessly on some days. It needs to be a daily thing and something you should stay positive about. Otherwise, there's something wrong going on and you should be doing some self-examining the best you can.