Sunday, October 25, 2020

Maintaining Consistency

I think my main goal at the moment is building up my wealth soon as possible from investing in stocks, trading currency, and playing a little online Poker. The online Poker format is more like a gamble though and I'm realizing more how my system is working which is really dependent on taking advantage of bad players. Basically, they are referred to as fish. The objective is to play against an opponent who feels like being a fish for that hand and you end up having a nice hand. In a way, this is like making the stars align in a small way to build up your earnings but won't happen consistently because the fish can sometimes get lucky and then run away with your bet!

I would like to have a nice satisfied body so will keep on working out while maintaining a good diet the best I can. It's really all about discipline, so I'm really interested in living a good life routinely and it looks like this is the way to go for me.