Monday, October 19, 2020

Living Through the Process

Right now, I'm slowly creeping my way to building some wealth. It looks like I'm going to have to accept some down days to keep this lifestyle of investing in stocks and trading some currency.

The way I look at it now is that as long as you have more up days than down days, practice good risk management, have a decent ROI, and continue to improve on your accuracy then you will end up becoming a wealthy person. This is just my first year of acting upon my desires to invest with a good amount of money. I was just holding myself back this whole time trying to get it all together.

I just feel like I was there at the right place and time on my computer when I clicked on a business ad out of interest. It has turned out to be a great decision from the moment I decided to join.