Saturday, October 24, 2020

Improving Usage of Time

I believe that I'm just watching stuff during my free time right now. I could seriously do a little better than this to pass off the time by always pushing myself because there's always something for me to look forward to. 

One of the neat things is that I have been doing a lot better from switching to an internally positive emotion. It's like always happy underneath for me and feels stable while providing plenty of energy. 

I guess I just want to be entertained after work but it might not be quite that fulfilling for me. I think there's just more I could do to make the most out of my life. Maybe the biggest obstacle for me is when I'm at home with my parents. It's serving as a slight distraction to me like after eating dinner and waiting for the food to digest. I think it's about time that I moved out, but I still need to save enough to buy a decent home. It's all a process with staying patient and pushing myself while being positive to live out my daily goals and be happy about it.