Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Realizing Self-control

I'm starting to realize that acting out in anger is technically a mental breakdown. It was hard to admit it to myself at first, but I came around to just accepting how it is from staying positive about my situation.  

I understand my weakness is hating others who put up a rude and unfriendly front with me. My strength is that I don't stay bothered about the past for too long, if it really isn't that serious. My bad relationships with fomer acquaintances have been over trivial and senile things- it's so stupid but I worsened it from being mad at their immaturity. I realize it's something I need to be careful about not getting too carried away with. 

Even with this weakness and because of my strong point, I was still interested in just chilling with them and getting back on decent terms. It's now evident to me that they were all going through a mental breakdown and trying to resolve it by kicking me out of their life! It doesn't even have anything to do with us personally, so they were just being crazy about it with me. 

In a way, I'm lucky with taking responsibility for them because I never incurred any costly punitive charges from being against them. I failed to realize this back then like I do now and also had a mental breakdown from being furious at what I perceived to be their immaturity. I'm over it now though and ready to lead the way with making a peaceful settlement for my own selfish gains while not going through any more mental breakdowns.