Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Mental Breakdowns

I'm realizing now that from me being mad about anything, it's really going through a mental breakdown. In a likewise manner, I actually dealt with people who were going through massive mental breakdowns with me too! It's because they were yelling at me and telling me to stop talking about something that they instigated in the first place and thought was settled. It was irritating at first and then I got mad about it, so it caused me to get a mental breakdown. Then, they were telling me to go find help! 

I'm realizing all of this now, and it's good because sooner the better and probably would have still been good if I realized this when I got a lot older! The fact that people around me all over including me are getting mental breakdowns from being selfish about something, even if it's for good purposes, it's definitely bad but I don't care that much about the past because I cared more about getting over how they behaved with me. 

I've finally tracked the origin of my major mental breakdown. It took a long time and it's like I'm the most qualified to analyze my own self so far because I can still legally get away from talking to a shrink.  

I guess everyone is different but I'm sure there are some people out there who don't like the behavior of someone acting rude to them, regardless of whatever the other person is thinking. This must be how I am, from being a selfish individual of wanting to feel so good from always being a nice person. If a person acts rude towards me for long enough, then I will definitely be having a mental breakdown but still be acting nice enough to never land myself in jail!