Thursday, October 8, 2020

Staying Positive Through It All

It looks like mental breakdowns are just constantly about to happen at any given moment, but because I just want to be nice and really selfish about being that way it just doesn't stick around long enough to send myself to jail! I really scared a lot of people from my past who had terrible mental breakdowns with me. I wish I could solve their problem they had with me. They even said, I wasn't their problem to begin with. This is a very confusing matter and so how would I go about solving their problem when they say I wasn't the problem, but they had a terrible mental breakdown with me to force me to get kicked out of their lives?

I guess some people are terrible lost causes like they are. It's a shame though but the thing that's always nagging at me is their past rude behavior. I really don't care how they thought about me or what their opinion was, whether good or bad. I was just bothered by their immaturity. 

Yet, from taking baby steps and realizing they were all having mental breakdowns around me, it's a new personal realization to just how friendly of a person I am. I just don't care really even with their rudeness and still want to be their friend just because I'm selfish about wanting to feel so good from being the nice one! 

I realize it's selfish with what I'm doing and I admit it's a bad side of me, but it's not because I'm having a major mental breakdown. I'm not even fixated on the past, but from the information I gathered, I know they are crazy people and pretty sick to the head to the point that they don't want me to be around them anymore. 

How can I really solve this dilemma? It's really simple, just stay self-confident and positive about all of it. It's really the attitude because all this time, it's a waiting period and it doesn't matter if I die off sooner than they do. I will be then going away while being a happy camper.