Thursday, October 15, 2020

Systematically Making Money

I have been honing my skills on actively making money with trading the Forex market and collecting passive profit while following an investing group which deals with stocks. They also specialize in investing with bonds which I am interested in doing later on my career.

My main way of learning to do well originates from pretty much investing with such a small amount that it won't even matter if I lose but because of my pride I want to win much as possible while earning the most amount possible!  

I have also learned a few things about playing Poker on an online site. I'm not going to discuss which one I'm playing at nor my screenname to protect my anonymity. I've learned that the past really doesn't matter and the best you can do is to follow a rinse and repeat cycle of making the right decision until you reach your financial target. The amount of chips you have at the Poker table will often dwindle, and the objective is to pretty much play winning Poker to build it back and then collect more pots you win to turn a profit. It's a game of winning small and big pots while making timely bets, calls, folds, or bluffs. 

I'm not going to discuss my strategy fully either, but one of my main ideas is to call someone's raise whenever you think it's worth it to call someone else's re-raise and to re-raise whenever it's appropriate. It makes so much sense to me! 

I'm not in the mood to share any of my secrets that I have been working towards and will probably guard it closely for the rest of my life. The only exception may be like for my best friend and future wife if they are interested in making money this way. 

I think the only thing that I won't have a problem sharing about are my stocks that are doing well and proper principles of investing. Trading Forex and playing recreational Poker are competitive and my active space of trying to make a living so I will contain the secrets I pick up on to stay successful at it as much as possible. You have to earn it yourself from putting in a lot of work to do well.