Monday, October 5, 2020

Being onto Something

I think I'm seriously onto this whole trading and investing thing now to bring myself to obtaining wealth. I guess from speculating I will be looking to gain a large amount, but I'm not going to start off with large amounts of money in it until I have a long and existing track record of reeling in consistent profit. I don't mind taking a long time to get there, but it will sure be nice to get it sooner rather than later. 

I guess it's about trying my best to focus and to try not to let my distractions get the best of me. I think for every crazy thing I've done and got away with so far, it's been for a purpose even if it was hidden from me for the longest time. 

Putting it together, I'm looking to invest more while getting better at it on allocating my funds with financial instruments which also includes speculating on the Forex market and learning to do cryptocurrency now. I'm totally interested about doing all these things and going after becoming wealthy on the side! 

To top it off, I want to work out and cook. It's these three main things that I want to do. Yet, I'm always going to have a heart with trying to understand the lengthy Bible even through all the distractions. Maybe I should be praying more about this, which I really haven't. 

Through writing, this has probably made me become more like an open book.