Saturday, October 10, 2020

Living Up to Personal Standards

I think my personal standards are pretty manageable for myself. I do like to live a pretty active life though. I don't think it's fun to just let myself always get carried away from watching entertaining stuff while cooking for my best friend and getting nice compliments from her. It's pretty fun to waste time like that in other words. I also enjoy traveling with her and going on nice adventure hikes. She's currently taken though, but our connection is strong enough from being bonded with our personal interests that she wants to accept me as her only main guy friend. 

It's really neat and I'm satisfied with how it is but I don't think she'll ever live up to my bedroom standards, just to be honest. This is why I never provoke her to do anything naughty with me. I can't really understand her complicated feelings about love, and she has also stated truthfully that she is mentally unstable. I don't think she's the one, but I know for now, she's my best friend and I'm really happy about it!