Monday, October 12, 2020

Dealing With Striking Out

From my last post, I mentioned five basic things that I believe make up a successful person. They are self-confidence, unwavering positivity, hard work with concentration, prayer, and self-regulation. Being complete with those qualities just feels so good that something like being rejected by a hot lady isn't really going to sting that much! I don't know really but I am interested in finding out. 

This is really about what is going to make me happy. Thinking about it now, I'm very interested in a co-worker right now, but I have heard she has a boyfriend already. I don't really want to mix in work with dating someone right now because I'm working at my family's business. I also don't want to feel so awkward after asking if she has a boyfriend, especially if she works very closely with the person who told me she was already taken.  

Overall, it does feel sort of weird right now so I'll just settle with being happy to just notice her daily at work. I'll just keep it professional, since I don't really know her personally. Honestly, my feelings underneath aren't really killing me so I think I'll be fine with finding another hot lady outside of work.