Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Art of Knowing Oneself

I believe there's an advantage to being the owner of this post and how it's intended to do its main purpose. It's really meant to just entertain myself later on from writing so smart that people could read it and think I'm normal while opening myself up so fully. 

I'm just going to reiterate what I want to do with my life. I do want to get a sexy and nice girlfriend and then go on to have a nice marriage. I think it will always be tons of fun with the right person I'm attracted to. I would like to just have this wonderful and fun connection with her, so I guess that's how you would find out by trying to date that person. I would like her to be satisfied with me mentally, physically, and emotionally. I'm looking for this person from an 80% personality and 20% looks biased point of view.  

Other than that, I'd like to get myself in better looking shape and see if I can keep on growing taller while being able to cook delicious and nutritious meals in a jiffy without scrambling for ingredients so much. I might as well just start practicing while maintaining my side business.

It's really crazy in that I can't find myself hooked to gambling at online Poker. It's just too much risk for me even though I've been only risking up to $5.00 each time. I don't feel compelled to keep on playing once I get into the cooler after a smarter opponent cleans me out! 

However, I feel indifferent about living through an up and down cycle from investing and speculating on stocks and the Forex market. I think I'll just stick with that and drop this showboy act with trying to always hustle smarter people around at Poker. I just have to remember and stick to it, so I'm going to quit while I'm ahead by a little because I can't handle losing to the grinder. 

Yet, my calling to get wealthy off of investing stays regardless of how I'm doing. It just makes sense to me, no matter how rich or poor I'm doing at it. I guess that's going to stick with me, so might as well do something else that's smart to pass off my time while I wait to get in the mood and then connect with the right girl for dating purposes.