Sunday, October 11, 2020

Being Successful

I think a lot about being happy with having personal success really deals with taking how things go with what you can do, while making any necessary adjustments. I don't think feeling negative about something not working out is really a good thing to hold onto. It's really hard letting it go sometimes though.  

Well, I'm going to be very biased here because this blog is obviously about what I think works best for me. There's really no research needed with anything that goes into individualism! 

While taking a mile walk for exercise during my break time, I did a little bit of brainstorming about what I think creates success. These are the ordinary thoughts that have transpired for me:

1.) Self-confidence
2.) Unwavering positivity
3.) Hard work with concentration
4.) Prayer
5.) Self-regulation