Sunday, October 4, 2020

Refreshing Investing Game Plans

I'm subscribed to an investing group that I personally feel happy to be a member of. The customer service is pretty flexible about giving refunds to unhappy customers. I see myself actually utilizing this service to make myself wealthy. Of course, it may still not be for everyone and I think we are all trying our best.

I'm planning to build my wealth with this group and then build enough profit to become a lifetime member at the highest level that they offer. This is really my goal for now. 

In the meantime, I have said that I have been working on swing trading in the Forex market. Now, I want to also invest some of my attention to cryptocurrency. It looks like there's so much opportunity in this market to make some good money. I'm going to speculate only about $1000 to see where that takes me. Win or lose, it doesn't really bother me because I'm looking to keep on improving and turn a profit. 

I guess my official side business now is being an investor/trader. My daytime job is currently being a software engineer.