Sunday, July 25, 2021

Being Patient While Proactive

I think it's really about not being lazy and being all that you can be to get to where you want to be in life. As long as you don't really have government officials coming after you, then I think it's safe to call others who stand in your way stupid and crazy! It's really about needing to have all that personal confidence underneath you; otherwise, you're going to be trampled upon by others. 

I had a weird situation where people called me crazy while they were the ones who were acting so silly about something. I don't really know why I didn't lash back at them, and it's probably because I didn't have a fine direction for myself. This is probably scary to others who I'm coming after! 

I think there's really a reason to do things with some incentive and I guess it's been making sense with why I'm doing them.