Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Understanding Main Goal

The biggest thing I want to do in life right now is two things- earning a lot of money with so much free time and managing a happy family in marriage. It's what I don't mind working so hard for while killing time with pals sometimes because it just wasn't handed down to me. 

A lot of this was really hard to do in the beginning because I lacked so much self-confidence, but ever since I gained a lot of it permanently, it's been so good for me. 

I'm working on making a lot of money on stocks and have been putting in 15% of my income into it while spreading it out monthly. I have been averaging a steady rate of always 10% profit, so for whatever I put it, I'm making 10% profit. I'm trying to improve this rate right now without going too crazy, so that's what I have been learning to manage. It may take me several years before I see a nice return though, but I'm just anticipating that my freedom could be granted to me in the near future while still maintaining a discipline of how I go about investing.

I think I'm totally made for being an investor because I really don't have that much attachment to money and willing to wait it out to earn some return for later use. I would like to use the money to not have to work anymore and go places while supporting family, gifting some friends, and contributing to charity. I don't plan on hogging it except some to continue making a more comfortable income to use freely.