Saturday, July 17, 2021

Coming Up With Investing System

It's so far good in that I'm maintaining a little profit with my stock, Forex, and cryptocurrency portfolios. I would really like to find out a way to maximize my return over investment, but that's something I'm currently working on. 

I will see how this takes me moving forward in a few more months. I'm playing it by intuition, so in a way, it's just dealing with an artform with making money. I'm looking to hold on to each of my trades as long as I can and bring in the most profit. It's the most convenient to me, and I can handle the risk. 

I have a friend who believed in watching the market as a day trader and thought I was risking it more than he was. In the end, he lost a lot of money from getting burned. I'm still in it and am happy about keeping this long term and low maintenance approach. I'm actually making money as well, so he must be just not understanding enough about the market yet.