Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Working Hard and Staying Focused

It's now time to move on and work hard while being smart about it as much as possible. It's basically about using all the natural things underneath while doing something that just interests you and making those hard connections that bring you steps closer to success.

It's about working hard for it and already knowing what the prize is that you are competing for! It's using all the advantages that make sense I guess, so if someone is good looking but dumb underneath, he or she could be charming to get it going. 

If someone is dumb and not good-looking like this one guy I know, he's just going to stay flat broke and go nowhere in life! He's such an annoying person too, so I don't feel bad for him. He needs to work hard at being a smart person, but he really likes to get mad and then talk trash behind people's backs to let out his frustrations. He really has no principle that will impact the society we live in. It's basically better to just avoid being around him. His family is sort of like that around him too in a natural sense!

It's time to just move on and go on working hard at making sense in life and getting to those main goals and then looking to create new ones with good meaning in this life while settling on the Faith which I hope is also mine and choosing to go with it eternally!

The connection I've made is as long as you are happy, clever, and confident enough then it really doesn't matter what every negative thought is about you. I can become successful and make an intimate and loving connection with a beautiful woman I'm around regularly; furthermore, people can think I'm so short all they want to compensate for some jealousy or having a hard time with themselves but that won't have any impact on me because I've already laid the correct foundation.