Friday, July 2, 2021

Working on Maintaining Happiness

I'm starting to get a natural idea of going about my own business and personal life. I'm not really forcing myself to do something so much anymore as I used to struggle with incredibly, low self-esteem. It's really quite interesting that narcissistic people can sometimes be successful and well-liked by others from acting like they are super confident, which can be misinterpreted by others.

I think I know a pair of identical twins who don't get along too well with each other and are more or less autistic narcissists. 

They weren't really born that sharp enough to reach successful levels that they aspire to be. It was really annoying being around those two, but being the dumb person I was, I kept on trying to put up with it and change them into better individuals while I was a lonely, frustrated, and diffident person myself. I've recently walked out on them for only a year, and it's only to work on reaching my main goals. Unfortunately, there was a fallout and resulted in sending one of them an aggressive text message that I was going to reach my goals first before getting around to see them again. 

Wanting to be a man of my word, I'm still trying to work on it diligently to this day.