Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Interesting Turn From Applying Faith

Lately, my positive disposition has been benefiting me so well for my faith in Jesus. I simply believe in what Christ did, so I'm able to trust God and depend on Him for better situations when things are iffy; it's all just from basing it on faith! It's amazing for anyone to have faith in Jesus and the Lord even says in the widely known verse on Matthew 17:20 that even having faith the size like a grain of a mustard seed will make nothing impossible for you!   

This is all fine and dandy but I still do struggle with self-control issues which I'm working on and keep hidden in the closet from others. I like to put on a Poker face even though I feel like going on an angry tantrum sometimes towards imbecile acts done by others, except for my hypocritical self who ends up laughing about it when I do it to others. Right? This is such a common thing among people. It can get annoying to be around others who express it, but funny for the person who recovered from it because it will be directed towards the ego or self-worth. 

Overall, it's a work in progress if you're staying interested but there's some rest assured from applying the faith-based approach from acknowledging the Lord's Big Promise. 2 Corinthians 3:18 says believers are being "transformed" into the likeness of Christ. In addition, Romans 8:29 states that they are already predestined to be "conformed" in the likeness of Jesus. This makes up for an interesting and quick Bible study to note the similarities and differences of being transformed and conformed to the likeness of the Son! 

On the other hand, the past is done and still can be difficult to revisit as it probably will be for Crazy Lee and her stupid gang when I bring it up to point out their misery and faults over failing to kick me out of their lives. It happens and I'm still working on containing my self-righteous anger which I don't believe in because only Jesus should have the right to be that way. 

This being said, let's revisit who I used to have a crush on and my past regrets with the old and stupid caregroup (what a hoax!) gang. I used to have a crush on Annie Tran ('ACK!' with my tongue sticking out). I regret what I felt about her tremendously! I regret trying to flirt with Betty Lam (this was so stupid) when she was going ballistic over not being able to understand me. Betty even told me about her frustration and I couldn't fix it! Man, I was so dumb, but the past is something to be learned from. 

I don't regret never liking Crazy Lee- that's for sure! I do regret thinking of Judy Chan like a sister because it turns out she used to have the qualities I look for in a Christian lover! I still think of Judy as someone to not pursue though because I have other ladies I'm more interested in now! I'm commonly around two of them, so I have my hands full with figuring it out. Time to apply the faith-based approach again and wait upon the Lord for the right answer!