Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Working Harder While Looking to Get Smarter

In a way, I think being lazy really sucks and practically gets anyone nowhere. It's really stupid to sit there and enjoy entertainment but everyone has their own tastes. I think my dad is pretty weird in that his hobby is to pretty much watch TV while complaining that he wants to be back in his home country. 

He can blame some of it on himself and then get all mad while trying to complain again and then boss people around like a jerk. It's pretty much his personality. If I can become rich enough to not have to work anymore, then I think I will have plenty of room to be aggressive and knowing my dad, this will scare him and keep him mostly quiet with me being able to run up a mouthful that could potentially cause several on and off rifts between us. I think this will be a very entertaining period for myself to work so hard for! For the time being, I can't unleash this fiery beast underneath me fully upon my own dad whenever he wants to act like a jerk. It will get there though and also with others I dealt with in the past.

For the time being, it's pretty much putting in the effort to keep on running at a diligent pace with something that feels like a marathon while it can feel quite stressful sometimes and looking to also be clever with better solutions from being able to philosophize at different angles occasionally. This can make work a lot more fun! Other than that, it's just a waiting period with putting in the hard work to get to where you want to go. 

In addition, I think submitting yourself to the Lord really does complement this hard work behavior in the form of like waiting for a long time because it can bring about getting you to make very timely adjustments that will then give you lasting satisfaction.