Saturday, July 3, 2021

Working Hard for Good Personal Goals

Something that I'm realizing now is how a person can't really get rich overnight with anything. I'm totally okay with it and sticking to working on a comfortable path that will lead to the personal freedom I desire. I've been reviewing my actions and treating this endeavor like a business. It's really systematic in a sense without having to interact with anyone and then allowing yourself some room to collect passive income. This is what I love about investing! 

It's just that it requires managing all the proper risks associated with it and then seeing wealth accumulate after plenty of years go by. There's really no better means of getting there faster besides looking for outlets that have higher rates of returns while landing there more accurately. What a famous investor thinks is that it's not about how often you win or loss, it's really about how much you gain when you win and how much you lose that counts more. I prefer winning a big amount while letting it sit there long as possible for the price of giving up a lot of small losses in hopes of landing upon another big win and then repeating this all over again. 

This whole being into the stocks, Forex, and cryptocurrency business is starting to give me plenty of hope with seeing extra dollar signs in my pocket to spend on loved ones and family in the future.