Monday, July 19, 2021

Understanding What I'm Looking For to Make Money

I'm basically looking to buy at dips to add on to many of my valuable positions to increase my wealth. This is pretty much the main strategy I'm looking to hone now, and it makes the most sense to go along with my low maintenance and long term approach to investing. 

For doing cryptocurrency and stocks, I don't ever plan on doing short trades because I don't know how to calculate stop losses too well and prefer not to use them. I'm more of an end of day swing trader when it comes to those which have been working out with my investing style. However, with making Forex trades, I'm able to set stop losses and have grown accustomed to locating the recent high or low on those charts, so I don't mind going long or short. 

I guess I could change my mind with being able to take a short on all my market trades eventually, but it's something that I have a major aversion to. I think I'll experiment with it when I'm ready to do a massive sell-off with my own stocks and be setting a stop loss, since I'm comfortable with locating them. This way I can protect myself from incurring any heavy loss. For now, I prefer employing the buy and then sell traditional approach to make any profit.