Thursday, July 29, 2021

Being Ready and Man Enough

I think a friend of mine who I'm not hanging out with anymore can put up a nice run that can't last forever. Afterwards, he ends up getting flustered from all the negative things that he doesn't want to keep on facing while being lazy about conforming to some standards that he would rather change to his own liking. In other words, he's a frustrated misfit or a lost cause and loser in his down moments and can become really annoying, if he likes to warm up to you personally. 

The only person he ever truly annoyed while showing his true colors was me. I was like his only trusted confidant. I tapped out and decided to walk out on him because I just couldn't stand his ungentlemanly behavior anymore, which he tried to excuse himself as just being competitive! 

He's on his own for life now, while I work on obtaining my life goals. This is all starting to make sense for me, and I don't feel bad for him either for being dumb in general! He never wants to accept my advice and would rather just laugh at my own downfalls. I don't think he's that great of a friend and will do things to hold you back if you entrust him in an important role of being the good friend because he doesn't have it all together like not enough money, no college degree, and no girlfriend to enjoy and go along with his great schemes in life. 

Relating this to the old and stupid care group (!), they were just saying I wouldn't listen to them. It's another way of them covering up the saying that I didn't want to hold them in high regards. It's offensive to a selfish or narcissistic person, which they were behaving like. I basically didn't want to accept their advice because it was plain stupid. Look at where they are now. They aren't mainstream and will never go anywhere that big. I'm up for leaving it as a challenge and don't mind if they ever succeed. With them being a bunch of nobodies, it is what made me attracted to them in the first place. 

I wanted a place to chill, but they couldn't and had to act so stupid with me! 

I'm still working on not taking this thing overboard with my thoughts, words, and decisive actions. I want to be in self-control and depend on the Holy Spirit to lead me to a better place.